Design, detail engineering and construction supervision (1982).
- Port engineering work.
- Floating dock made up of 5 steel pontoons.
- Special 180 m double kink configuration.
- Load capacity of 400,000 t/year.
- River defense works.
- Infrastructure and storage area of 48,000 m2.
- Feasibility study (2003) to evaluate technically, economically, socially and environmentally the convenience of rehabilitating and modernizing the Pucallpa port terminal in its original location or relocating it to a suitable place, in such a way as to ensure its operability for most of the year.
- Floating dock made up of 5 pontoons with a 180 m long slack.
- Projected load capacity: 700,000 t/year. Infrastructure and storage area of 48,000 m2.