Project management. Definitive design, advice on bidding processes, construction supervision. Project that benefits 900,000 inhabitants of areas with reduced economic resources in the eastern and northern areas of Lima.
Investment: 200 million US dollars.
- 258 km of drinking water networks with diameters between 1 m and 0.08 m and 50 km of drainage networks with diameters between 0.60 m and 0.40 m.
- 100 new reservoirs with capacities between 1,600 m³ and 50 m³.
- Conditioning of 120 existing reservoirs.
- Construction or improvement and equipping of 38 wells.
- Construction of 5 pumping stations and 8 pressure reducing chambers.
- Scada automation for control and management of drinking water networks from the La Atarjea Treatment Plant, regulating water pressure in order to reduce losses and for remote operation of pumping equipment, etc.
- 517 km of drinking water networks; diameter between 50 and 300 mm.
- 49,000 home drinking water connections.
- 47,000 household sewage connections.
- 368 km of drainage networks; diameter between 150 and 300 mm.