Expansion of SE Cajamarca Norte, definitive design and detailed engineering.
Final level engineering design, 34 km long, 500 mm² AAAC conductor, 70 mm² EHS guard cable, fiber optic cable, OPGW of 24 fibers and 108 mm², ceramic insulators and reinforced concrete foundations and metal grill.
Expansion of the SE Cajamarca Norte, 220 kV line cell. New SE Cerro Corona 220/13.8 kV.
The studio comprises the following facilities:
- Geology and geotechnical studies.
- Expansion of the SE Cajamarca Norte 220 kV, for a new line bay.
- Overhead transmission line 220 kV, simple triplet, 33.5 km long.
- New SE Cerro Corona, 220/33 kV, 40/50 MVA.
- Telecommunications and control system.
- Bank of capacitors 6 MVAR, 10 kV, in SE Trujillo Norte.
The main activities carried out are:
- Basic and conceptual engineering of the project.
- Analysis of the electrical system through calculations of power flow and short circuit.
- Environment Effect investigation.
- Management of easement.
- Definitive study of the project, including: Descriptive Report, Technical Specifications, Plans, Calculation Memories and metrics.
- Preparation of the Tender File.
- Schedule of execution and implementation of the project.
- The project budget.