Archaeological evaluation, environmental baseline evaluation, biodiversity evaluation, environmental management plan, monitoring plan, contingency plan, abandonment plan and cost-benefit evaluation.
Some studies carried out:
- Cochas and Piñascochas sub-basins, 70.2 hm3.
- Quillón river basin, 56 hm3.
- Moya river basin, 40 hm3.
- Piñascochas sub-basin – Vieja, 11 hm3.
- Macusani reservoir 110 hm3. Includes population displacement study.
- Pillones Dam.
- It includes archaeological exploration and rescue of areas to be flooded, constituting a site museum.
- Angostura reservoir, 1400 hm3.