Service for the development of the study at the prefeasibility level of the San Gabán III Hydroelectric Power Plant, which has been carried out according to the following detail:
- Analysis and evaluation of the available technical information.
- Formulation in office of alternatives for the scheme of works.
- Field reconnaissance, planning and identification of alternatives.
- Development of basic engineering studies.
- Cartography and topography.
- Climatological, hydrological and sedimentological studies.
- Management and use of water resources with simulation of the operation of existing regulation reservoirs.
- Mapping and geological surveys.
- Geotechnical investigations.
- Quarry identification.
- Seismic risk study.
- Environment Effect investigation.
- Electricity market study.
- Analysis of the electrical system.
- Planning and technical and economic comparison of alternatives.
- Selection of the optimal alternative.
- Preliminary engineering project for the selected alternatives of the CCHH San Gabán III of 187 MW.
- Power and energy production.
- Construction methods and implementation program.
- Estimation of costs and budgets.
- Calculation memory.
- Economic and financial evaluation.
- Technical and economic evaluation and comparison with a combined cycle thermal power plant.
- Preparation of final report.
- Terms of reference for feasibility study.
Flow: 35 m3/s. Net drop: 622 m.
Headrace tunnel 14.7 km long and 4.7 m in diameter. Power house in cavern.
Transmission lines 220 kV, 173 km and electrical substations 10/220 kV and 220/138 kV.