Feasibility study to select the best technical-economic option for port facilities for the export of copper ore. The study involved the expansion and improvement options of the existing ports of Bayóvar, Eten, Pacasmayo, Chicama and Salaverry.
The study was based on the following parameters:
- Copper concentrate production of 500,000 t/year.
- Concentrate storage capacity in port of 50,000 t.
- Concentrate discharge rate of 1500 t/h.
- Estimated investment amount: US $140 million.
- Service performed for Cambior.