Optimization of the feasibility of fresh water supply. Phase IV (basic investigations) and Phase V (engineering development at the feasibility level).
Water supply to Minera Quellaveco through collection and conduction of water from the Titire River and regulation of the Vizcachas dam.
- 0.8 m3/s intake.
- Driving channel 930 m long and 0.80 m3/s.
- Sand trap: 2 bays and 0.80 m3/s.
- Vizcachas Dam:
- Reservoir volume: 28.50 hm3.
- Dam crown elevation: 4,371.50 meters above sea level.
- Dam crown width: 10.00 m.