Study, design and engineering development.
Extended basic engineering (FEED), risk study and ITF procedure for construction.
- 07 fuel tanks for a total of 17,000 barrels.
- 300 gpm reception and dispatch system.
- Online alcohol injection system.
- Fire system with a 1,250 gpm pump and a 6,100 barrel water tank.
- Determination of project costs, with a class II precision level.
- Definition of the execution schedule of the EPC.
- Preparation of the technical file for the contracting of the EPC.
- Management to obtain the ITF of OSINERGMIN, includes the preparation and approval of the risk study.