Study, design and development of Engineering for Huallanca and Antamina.
- Alternative evaluation study to define the point of interconnection with the Central North Interconnected System.
- Analysis of the electrical system.
- Basic engineering of the transmission line from the point of interconnection with the Central North Interconnected System to SE Huallanca with a length of 800 m in double triplet and from SE Huallanca to the main substation in Antamina with a length of 57.8 km .
- Basic engineering of the Huallanca substation at 220 kV, including analysis of busbar system configuration alternatives and determination of the static voltage compensator – SVC.
- Elaboration of the legal technical documentation for the management of the imposition of the easement of the electroduct and the traffic easement.