Supervision, Inspection and Technical Control.
The services included everything related to the supervision, inspection, technical control, control of the conservation of the environmental environment of the work and administrative control of the activities to be executed, aimed at ensuring that the works are executed in accordance with the Designs and Specifications of the Corresponding Technical File, ensuring the quality of the works.
- Section length: 70,972 Km
- Road category: Second class (>400 Veh/day)
- Design speed: 30 – 35 and 40 Km/hr
- Pavement structure: Hot asphalt mix of surface. (MACS), e=0.075m, Crushed granular base (BGT), e=0.15m.
- Rolling surface width: 6.60m
- Berm width with MACS: 0.90m each side
- Pumping of the road: 2%
- Triangular ditches areas: 1.50×0.50m in non-urban areas
- Rectangular gutters: 0.80×0.65m in urban areas
- Maximum slope: 10.00%
- Fill slope: 1:1.5 (V:H for h<=5m)