Preparation of the technical file and supervision of work on land and sea of the underwater emitter, pumping stations, branches and mains.
- Lines for the collection and discharge of wastewater treated on land: Total length: 14 km.
- Loading and pumping chambers: No. and volume of tanks: 2 of 1,630 m3 each (vitrified steel panels).
- Pumping stations: 5 electric pumps of 250 HP power each EB.
- Submarine launch: Flow: 0.472 m3/s.
- Automation and control for effluents from fishing plants: Type of monitoring: SCADA telemetry.
- Complementary studies: Topography, soil mechanics, EIA environmental impact assessment, among others.