Pre-feasibility study of own hydroelectric supply: Marañón WT hydroelectric plant.
- Characteristics: 50 MW, 438 GWh of annual energy, 28 m3/s of steady flow, 207 m of net head, 10.8 km pressure tunnel. Selection of the 220 kV power supply from the Central North Interconnected System.
- Construction (EPC) of the 220/23 kV Antamina Main Substation.
- Construction Management, including engineering, supply, administration, direction of construction and assembly, quality control. Installed transformation capacity of 2 x 75/100/125 MVA.
- Port facilities at the arrival of the pipeline in the new port of Huarmey.
- Supervision of geotechnical investigations on land and at sea.
- Study of electrical supply alternatives of 8 MW at 66 kV.