Supervision of the comprehensive restitution works of the penstock to its operating conditions before the Huayco:
- Excavation in loose material and rock for the foundation of 37 supports.
- Concrete castings of 10 MPa and 20 MPa.
- Supply and assembly of three pipe sections with 8.55 m and technical discarding so as not to change 11.45 m.
- Pipe realignment with a total length of 1,380 m, from IP1 to IP11 (anchors) and a total weight of 460 t.
- Sandblasting and painting of 5,600 m2 of pipe, f = 1.10 m