Review of the master plan, elaboration of the basic engineering and detailed engineering of the first stage of expansion of the main maritime port of Peru. Container wharf 400 m long. Wharf for grains, 300 m long.
- Dock for Post Panamax ships.
- Depth 14m.
- Dredging of 3.4 Mm3 and filling of 1.6 Mm3.
- West protection for the container yard (215 m).
- Silo with storage capacity for 50,000 t.
- Administrative building, container loading station, maintenance workshop. 2 Gantry Cranes; 5 gantry cranes on rubber wheels, various special forklifts, etc.
- 2 grain unloaders of 400 t/h.
- Estimated investment of US $200 million.