Review of the technical file and supervision of the execution of works and equipment. The works in charge of the international private concessionaire of the southern terminal, include:
- 650 m long wharf with two berths for “Post Panamax” type ships.
- Container yard of 23 hectares through filling of 2,300,300 m3 to mobilize approximately 830,000 TEUs per year.
- Dredging of 3,000,000 m3 at level – 14 m. Administrative building of 3,430 m2 of covered area (6,290 m2 of total area).
- Equipment workshop, access and control doors, crane and container washing yard.
- Protection rock.
- Pavements of 77,000 m2 (truck traffic).
- Pavements of 13,600 m2 for circulation of yard cranes.
- Equipment: 6 quayside gantry cranes for «Super post Panamax» ships, 18 RTG yard cranes, 36 tractor-trailers and 2 Reach Stackers.
- Approximate investment 1st stage of US $ 325 million.