Technical Inspection Service of the Solids Dock of the Iquitos Refinery. The objective of the service includes carrying out a comprehensive study of the solids dock considering the times of extreme rising and emptying of the river’s water level.
It is necessary for Petroperú to have a facility with a similar condition to pier 2 to optimize its services, in this sense, it is necessary to convert the solids pier to a fuel product pier. The study included the following scopes:
- Topographic survey of the land surrounding Pier 3.
- Detail survey of the pier 3 facilities.
- Sclerometry tests on anchoring massifs.
- Verification of the resistant capacity of the fixed bridge and the bascule bridge.
- Verification of the anchoring system.