Feasibility study, basic engineering, detailed engineering and supply management (procurement).
New 40,000 tpd copper concentrator plant, separate from the current one. Including molybdenum plant and a filter plant, with contact areas with the existing concentrator. Includes transport of tailings and shipment of concentrates.
- Primary crushing design.
- 2.3 km tunnel with conveyor belt for the crushed material to the bulk pile.
- Molybdenum flotation plant.
- Concentrate and tailings thickeners.
- Filtration plant for copper and molybdenum concentrates.
- Electric system.
- Water supply system.
- Access roads and auxiliary facilities.